Registration for the 101st Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition is Closed
Written cancellation must be received by the CSC no later than Tuesday, April 17, 11:59pm EDT to qualify for a refund. A $50.00 administration fee will apply. After Tuesday, April 17 there will be no refunds.
***Important Note for Non-members***
Members of the CSC save a significant amount on conference registration fees. Take advantage of this discount by becoming a member now.
The discount is so considerable that, in some cases of registration (retired to full fee), it is significantly less expensive to both register as a CSC member and register for the conference simultaneously than it is to register for the conference as a non-member. Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, and Postdoctoral Fellows at a Canadian university will automatically receive a complimentary CIC/CSC Young Professional membership. See additional benefits of CSC membership below.
Benefits of your membership to the CSC include:
- Discounted Rates – Receive significant discounts on CSC, CSChE and CSCT conferences, courses and workshops as well as journals (i.e. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering), books and electronic publications.
- Networking – Opportunities to establish career contacts within academia, industry and government at local, national and international scales.
- Career Services – Search for jobs online, post your résumé, gain access to our chemical sciences employers list (1500+), attend CIC career fairs and more.
- Outreach – Be part of a strong community of scientists in Canada — a community that will help build the next generations of chemists, chemical engineers and chemical technologists.
- Canadian Chemical News (ACCN) – Receive Canada’s leading magazine for chemical professionals. Published 10 times yearly by the Chemical Institute of Canada, it presents the worlds of chemistry and chemical engineering from a Canadian perspective — from exciting new scientific discoveries to industrial innovations and their impact on our daily lives.
- Group Rate Insurance Discounts – Get discounts on home, auto, life, accident protection and more.
- Awards – Be eligible to have your achievements recognized through our many distinguished awards and scholarships
The Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC) asks that conference delegates take advantage of the discounted rates that have been negotiated at the official conference hotels. The CSC has contractual obligations at these hotels negotiated many years in advance, and is responsible for paying lost income to the hotels should the accommodations fall short of those obligations. By choosing these hotels, delegates do not only benefit due to convenient proximity to the conference venue, they also are helping ensure that the conference budget is used towards the conference itself.